Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Be Merry - October Afternoon style

This month I received the October Afternoon Be Merry collection to work with at Memorable Seasons.  I was thrilled to work with a fun Christmas collection after already using my more formal pictures with the amazing traditional colored Once Upon a Christmas line with LYB.

I have created so much with my kit and only have a few pieces left.  Here is one of the layouts I created for our MOTM challenge of Louise...

 
I love how this layout turned out the perfect amount of layering and white space.  The Studio Calico frames are my favorite product every I do believe!
 
Here are two more layouts I created for a bonus challenge at Memorable Seasons to mix your new collections with older pieces...
 
 
Both of these layouts were created with OA's Be Merry and the background papers were older OA lines from awhile ago.
 

 
This also had some of my new Pebbles Seen & Noted collection added in, totally loving that one!
 
So glad you stopped by, see you later this week!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment